Professional Strength Dental Mousse from GC.
Developed at Melbourne University. Tooth Mousse is a product able to reverse white spot lesions, and help with sensitivity after tooth whitening.
– If you have active Tooth Decay, or tooth decay caused by poor plaque control then you will benefit from the use of GC Tooth Mousse Plus as it also contains fluoride.
– If you have tooth erosion and gastric reflux then the Tooth Mousse Plus can benefit by retarding any tooth decay and also reducing sensitivity in the teeth.
– If you suffer from Dry Mouth (Xerostomia) then Tooth Mousse Plus can help to provide local relief as well as protecting your teeth.
– If you are a medically compromised patient, such as those suffering from HIV /AIDS or patients undergoing cancer treatments, then you should use GC Tooth Mousse with Fluoride.
– If your teeth are sensitive, from acid attack or a course of tooth whitening, then you will benefit from the use of Tooth Mousse Plus.
– If you are undergoing braces (Orthodontic Treatment), then you should apply Tooth Mousse Plus for its preventative effects.
– If you want extra protection and to just do the best possible maintenance for your teeth, then you should apply tooth mousse every night.
4 in stock